Monday, September 24, 2012

Light my world by moonlight.

To be wanted is the greatest human emotion.
We braided my blonde locks, we cuddled cozily on the couch, we ate breakfast, we laughed, and we even cheered when certain steps were made on a relationship (mine). We were friends, in the complete literal sense of the word: comfortable, friendly, flirty, rude, but always kind; lightly teasing and nagging is our favorite game to play.
Nobody understands the blessing they have been in my life. I waited in compete misery for months and months, waiting for something like this to happen for me. It's happened, and I couldn't love it more. I enjoy the simplicity of things (they know nothing romantic will ever happen, and we know the same).

Some relationships aren't so easy going. Some are fun, and flirty, but more forced (maybe that's because they don't know each other well). This one was spent at the pond, fishing, kissing.. Ducks, and the hopeful development of something. Maybe. It was spent through the sunlight, the sunset, the dusk, and the dark, brightened by the moonlight. She was bundled in her sweater, and his jacket. They talked, they laughed, they teased, they had sentimental moments. Nothing exciting, just something missed.

The closeness of another human being is always welcome. Even by that exotic human being. Especially.

Mumford and Sons came out today and I'm loving it. They describe brilliance. They ARE brilliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment