Thursday, September 27, 2012

I attract stress like pigs attract flies

I started working for reals this week. The store opens Saturday, VIP night tomorrow night. I can't figure out my online stuff, I'm scheduled to work every day I can't, I'm working every weekend for the next month (including Sundays, which is my day to chill and relax). I have to drive 20 minutes just to get there, and I don't even get to wear cute clothes.
To make this better, it all falls right when I'm making new friends- right when boys are happening in my life... Right when they want me around. I'm scared to say no, cause I'm scared they won't ask again.
And to make it even better! My finger is confusing me beyond measure. This reminds me why I hate liking boys. That was one convenient part to having a boyfriend...

I don't know. I feel like.. This is Highschool. I should be having fun and doing it often. Not driving to sandy every weekend and missing games. Blah. Time to find a new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment