Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Temple experience

I went the the temple with my best friend yesterday. I never have the same experience, and there's never a dull moment- which is probably good considering it's the temple.

Because it was so busy (because the Osmond family was there) we were asked to wait in the chapel until they could fit us into the conformation room. There, one of the temple workers explained the way things were done to the girls who'd never done it before. He mentioned the prayer role.

The second he said that, I thought to myself: who could use the prayers?? My thoughts jumped to my best friend. I turned to mady, I said I was putting our friend on it, and she started to cry; we had the same thought. Through the rest of that testimony, I cried.

I LOVE having a best friend who knows me so well; someone who wants the same things I do. That moment was made so much more special because she was there to share it with me.

We proceeded to put her name in, and I hope it brings some answers to her in her life- she deserves to know the happiness the two of us know.


Man. I love this church.



... And the green light turned yellow, and proceeded to turn red. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment