Saturday, August 4, 2012

She's trying to burn up those memories, but they just won't catch fire.

Future: time that is to be or come hereafter.

Present: being with one or others or in the specified or understood place: to be present at the wedding.

Past: what has existed or has happened at some earlier time: Try to forget the past, now that your troubles are over.


I need to remember that I'm with certain people and having certain experiences now, in the PRESENT, for my FUTURE. My PAST is the past; I need to forget it, like it says in the definition.

My past defines my future. You were there for my future- BUT FOR WHAT REASON?! What part did you play in my past that has to change for my future?? Why did it have to change this way?? And why can't such a huge part of my past be apart of my present? My future? I don't understand.

I shouldn't have done that drive by. And I shouldn't have to think about you.

Your friends are holding me together, you know. Those pieces you broke me into are slowing being put back together by your friends; they're cleaning up your mess.

Remember when we were designated start gazing buddies?? Remember when...

No comments:

Post a Comment