Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th, darling

We got crafty :)


.... Spot the Mormons!


We drove around town looking for parking so we could watch fireworks. And while doing that/ slash after that, I realized a few things. One) fireworks are the most beautiful thing ever. Two) I remember why I wouldn't let myself care about you; because it feels like this once you stop caring about me. Three) interesting as it might be, I think I might hit that up. I mean.... Maybe I won't have to. But I'd really love it if it could work. K, thanks. Four) boys, just stay away. I'm not falling for anyone ever again. Don't make me remember those feelings, no matter how shallow they might be. Five) I have chapped lips 95% of the time. Six) when you have to pee really bad, being a girl gets really inconvenient. Seven) I. Am. Not. A. Family. Person. At all.



... And the words "just leave me be" were the last to that chapter. Chapter two:...

No comments:

Post a Comment