Saturday, July 7, 2012

I have so much to say, but no words; just a scattered brain.

I'm in love with a sophomore. There. I said it. We should have kissed under those fireworks...
I'm really one of the suckiest bloggers out there. Like... Everything I blog about is completely pointless. You know?
I cried when I saw her family today. I flat out cried. I felt like such a witch. If I could say sorry without looking like a fool.... I actually probably should have done that months ago.... I would. Oh well. Just know I cried.
If you don't have the opportunity to be on a team during Highschool, you are seriously missing out. Seriously.
It makes me totally overjoyed that my old coaches follow me everywhere. Boy, do I miss them. I want them back in my life more than I want my best friend... And that's saying something cause I really miss him.
Oh the subject of that.. I get into these moments I like to call "two minute moments". I feel sad and helpless for two minutes, I might shed a tear, and then I'm over it. Mostly they're over that one guy I used to know. Or my friend whose very kindly became present in my life again.
I'm always making plans with this one kid, but every time they get cancelle! It's awful! The universe just doesn't want us to be friends!
I suddenly want to to read Enders Game? I hate that book??




Hey, I'm a little bit random.


... And she was so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment