Friday, June 29, 2012

Rollerblading isn't one of my talents...

Of course I suggested rollerblading. I haven't rollerbladed since 5th grade, and even then I was no good. Haha, at least we got some talking done. but the back of my legs are rubbed up pretty dang bad. Cute, clo.

I'm grateful to have him around again... It's such a breathe of fresh air. I thought I wanted to get rid of that girl completely, but I just couldn't; I was always missing some aspects of that life. I think he's the closest thing I'll get to it, and this is as close as I want to be :)

Thanks for being there... I never know how much I need a person until they enter my life, whether for the first time, or.... About the 7th time :)

Also, how wrong of me was it to even start something? I shouldn't have said a thing. Although my life is nowhere near perfect, I guess I put on a pretty good face. What's wrong with people thinking I have it easy? Isn't that a persons primary goal in life; to make people believe they're okay all on their own?? Maybe not, but I feel like people spend their whole lives doing something along those lines.


... Seeing an old friend smiling and waving was just the cherry on top. Thanks for driving by.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. Tahxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment