Wednesday, June 27, 2012

We be sneaky people

Today I got the chance to go to Orange Leaf with my old buddy, Adam. It was sooooo nice to sit and catch up with him. Like, it's just so natural with him. Maybe that's because I've known him for so long that I just kinda trust him. I loved having a part of my old life back in my life, even if it was for just tonight (but I hope it happens more often).
Anywho, after orange leaf and talking and such, we decided we needed to do something crazy, so it was perfect that Mady called right then. She met us at the school, and we decided we would sneak up on top of the school to stargaze, right after she changed. As we were sitting in Adams car waiting, he decided to see if the school was open. .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Now, I'm a bit of a baby, but I look like a superhero when Adams around he's such a wimp. This is the boy that won't watch scary movies!! I was shocked :) but it was so fun :)
We then tried to find a good way to get on the roof of the school, but... We failed. So we laid on the football field and looked at stars.
It was really fun :) this was the funnest thing Adams done all summer, which really wasn't like the fun we can really have, so I'm excited for him to see us at our best :)

.... And she continued to smile.

Tah

No comments:

Post a Comment