Sunday, June 17, 2012

Making a difference/ HAPPY Dads day!

It's so nice to hear that I'm making a difference in someone's life. Like... Hearing that they've reconsidered things really makes me take a step back a look at the way I act; clearly I've done something right, but I know I can do better.
Thanks for letting me be there :)

*And here is the awkward transition:

I love my dad :) he drives me crazy, but that's only because I'm exactly like him. He is always doing what he can to make me successful; he only wants the best for his biggest little girl, and I can't complain :) I am proud to have someone so incredible, kind, hardworking, and dedicated as a father; he's passed all those traits to me. I would be the luckiest girl to marry someone as great as him one day :) I love my dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment