Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A hike, three girls, and the best summer ever

**((just so everyone is aware, [if anyone reads what I have to say] this blog is doubling as my summer 2012 journal. This way I can get all my pictures in every post and I won't have yo worry about terrible handwriting))

Today, after going to the doctors office to discover I have some kind of IT injury (we don't know the specifics yet), I went hiking with my best friends. We went to the PG waterfall, and had a blast.
We carved our initials in a tree, we showered under the waterfall, and we laughed until our bellies hurt. We are really cute people (I brag a lot when it comes to us).
We then chilled at Madalyn's house. I did get asked on a date by an old friend. My new "friend" wasn't too happy about it, though. But really, I've never been asked on a date. I really couldn't turn down the opportunity... He's just going to have to tough the night out without me, I guess.
Mama Shelly is gooder (this is a word we CTCOD use). She invited is for chops tonight! Not that I need the fattening up (guys, I weight 117. I haven't weighed this much since last summer. Its stressing me out).
Overall, it was a great day!

I love my girls :) no one could ever be as lucky as me! I don't care how lovely you think your best friends are, we beat you.


ONE A SCALE OF 1-CUTE, WE'RE ADORABLE.

Steph got a good battle wound, too!!

....she had an aspiring camel toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment