Saturday, June 16, 2012

Greatest time of my life: my life/ friends/ summer are better than yours.

Today I was talking with madalyn and Stephanie about how different I had become since my breakup. We had decided that while I was in it, I was bland and, quite frankly, rude. But since I gave it up, I have become my own me, someone who is fun and is learning to let go. That person held my potential back so bad, and I regret not giving us both the opportunity to grow and have fun separately much sooner.
I'm happy to say I don't regret a single thing that's happened since February; things all happen for a reason. Maybe the reason this all happened was so that I could meet Sam, someone who is teaching me so much I didn't think I'd ever have the chance to learn. I think he's really going to help me be more open- minded about the world and the people and their views.
But mostly, I realized how AMAZING it is to two girls in my life who are willing to do anything for me; to always be there for me, whether that be in good times or bad. Having girls like that are what make my life, and every bad thing in it, worth it. They get me through every single day :) and I've seen that life is just better if I stick with them; no boys, taking pictures, making memories, and planning our futures together :)
None of this would be happening to me if one little person hadn't had the guts to say 'let's be done'. My breakup was the beginning of the happiest time of my life :) :)

....and she watched the fireworks surrounded by her closest friends, laughing the whole time.

Tah.

No comments:

Post a Comment