Sunday, June 10, 2012

My goodness!

So this is why God gives us hard times! I would not appreciate this had I not just got out of one of the toughest times in my life.
I am so GRATEFUL for this past week... What!? It's only been a week?? It seems like we've known each other for.. I don't know, but a long time.
Hearing someone say they think I'm beautiful is something I didn't know I missed so much.. But I did. I needed to hear it.
He's a good kid :) despite what he thinks, he is; just a few mistakes, mistakes that can be taken care off. That's not a deal breaker for me because he's nice! Have you ever heard of a nice boy? I have, but not one that's been interested. Not one that literally made me forget that boy, that Chloe, that past.. A boy who can get me through a whole week with not one tear shed. (I haven't cried once this whole week. I found an old note saved on my phone, and I didn't even hurt when I read it. I could look at it and just say, wow, that was a time I am so glad I no longer live in).
Thank you Heavenly Father for giving me my dawn in that darkest hour :)


... And she smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment