Sunday, October 14, 2012

Text messaging past

My sister had a phone tragedy today I had to pull out my phone from 9th grade. This meant "My Love" and Evan Scott.. The boy who comes home from his mission in a month and a half (ill try and contain my excitement!!!).

I only got the chance to read a few of the messages between "my love" and I, but I did get to relive one of the countless nights spent holding hands. I guess he was kneeling the whole time.. ?? I just thanked him for making me feel so safe, despite any pain it may have put him through.

The feeling of compete innocence and selfless love filled my memory when I read these.... It's so WEIRD to think I even had a boyfriend two years ago- and that our relationship was ever like that. To be honest, I don't even remember what it feels like to belong to someone. Or how to be cute like that. I can't even imagine what it would feel like to be so vulnerable again.

Any who. It's weird remembering things like that and feeling so OKAY about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment