Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Presidential Debates

This is such a crucial year for me in many ways. One of those ways is that this is the year I can vote. These debates have never been so important than they are now.

I will admit that I am a hard core Mitt Romney fan. I feel like, because we come from the same religion, I know what an honest person he is. He has The Lord on his side... I have a lot of confidence in him because of that. I also LOVE that he is all about recovering America. He is very positive when it comes to our countries current situation; "a bright and positive future" as he just stated.

The only problem I have with this whole debate thing is that I never know who is actually telling the truth. I don't ever know which facts are right, and which ones are inflating lies. My mom says Obama has lied almost every time he's opened his mouth, but I hate that people are going to believe him!! And I hate seeing so many people bag on Romney. If I could get the chance to sit and talk to the two of them, I would ask the simplest questions ever. Because then I think we would see how simple this whole thing truly is. And plus I don't really understand everything they say.

I just pray Obama doesn't get out back into office.

No comments:

Post a Comment