Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The season of dance asking

It's that time of year again! Yes, the time for boys to buck up the courage to ask that pretty girl they've had their eye on since the last dance. For girls to go out and buy all types of sparkles, and glitter, and all things that shine. And of course that gorgeous dress that will make every other girl around them envious. It's time for HOMECOMING :)

I am very exited to go with Mr. Charming, that boy I've had my eye on, the boy I've been dress shopping for for weeks :)

He just needs to ask me. Come out of hiding, first, actually.

There is a fella I would LOVE to go with. But I've only been an admirer. He does know who I am, and he did sound interested, but if we haven't even talked... What makes me think he'll ask me to homecoming?? The faith I put in my dear, dear friends.

And he is quite the charmer, let me tell you :) the style is what entices me the most, naturally. The hair, though.. I'm a fan of that hair. So, please, Mr. Stranger, ask me to homecoming :) we'd be the best dressed couple there.

No comments:

Post a Comment