Sunday, August 26, 2012

The affect of Europe

1) my dads from Scotland, my Nan from England, all my cousins in wales, Scotland, and Germany. Me.. America
2) I've been given the opportunity to go for a month in June, then my family will meet up with me in Scotland in July. Trip breakdown: fly into Scotland, stay for a few days. Go down to wales, stay a few days. head over to Germany, stay for a week. Drive down to France with my auntie and spend time there. Go back to Scotland and spend three more weeks for a family reunion.
3) AP Euro history: man. I've only been twice and I'm obsessed. I love it. We were asked where we would go in Europe on the first day, and, without hesitation, I said wales. I LOVE IT THERE. LOVE IT.
4) we had friends over for dessert tonight that have lived all over Europe their whole lives. They moved here a year ago from Switzerland. Oh. My. Gosh. They are so fortunate to live how they have!! They're thinking about living in Singapore next... And my jaw drops just thinking about it!! Jenny and Justine are going to china in 7 weeks.. Just for fun. My dad has thousands on miles, but he won't use them. Which I sooooo annoying!!
5) I'm just obsessed. I love it!


I mean I kinda sound spoiled, but I'm not. If I were, they would have sent me this last summer. I am VERY fortunate though. I'm thankful for the things I have and the things I will get.


Oh. And ps. I turn 18 in two months from TODAY. I'll be able to vote (not for Obama) and I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment