Saturday, August 11, 2012

The official start of my senior year..

Wow. I'm a senior. It didn't hit me until tonight! I'm the head honcho, the queen of the school.. It's weird!

Recap of tonight: I wore my Beatles t-shirt, a black and white stripped maxi skirt, black belt with gold buckle, gold leafy earring, and my favorite ear embellishments. I must say, between the curly hair and the rocking outfit, I was feeling good :)
I got to see my friends, so that was nice :) I sat close to her, and it wasn't a problem. I almost wanted to say hi... Almost. Then he showed up. Even before that, I was looking for so much attention. Like. Wow, I've never acted like this. It's just that group of people- they make me want their attention; I want to be someone they all want to talk to, someone they all like. So I was loud and obnoxious. I was always conscious of the fact that everyone was sitting 10 feet away, and I wasn't. I wanted them to know that. I wanted everyone to know what I was doing, what I thought, what was on my mind- it was obnoxious. I even sped out of the parking lot with my cute indie music blasting so people would look.

I like to call this: single-syndrome. I would also like to link it to the fact that I have an ever present memory of a person to impress. I want them to see me being okay, looking good, smiling, talking to boys... I need them to see it. I need them to miss it. And then I will act as if I don't care, because I need to show them what it feels like :)

Also! My best friend is a cheerleader!! She looked AMAZING! Sooo good! I am so happy to see her out there loving it :) we are her biggest fans and I'm so excited to see her out there on the field :) she deserves something this great in her life!
My other friends are amazing, too :) I can't explain what the get me through. That someone could understand me so well, is so incredible. I can rely on any of those girls for ANYTHING, and it's a huge blessing :) I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment