Friday, August 10, 2012

The plans of a 17 year old girl.

I had the fabulous plans to hike Timp this fine evening. After days of planning, it was finally going to happen.
Then this storm rolls in. Not only does it ruin my plans, but it puts me in a terrible mood. Because guess what? It's not even blustering anymore. Which was the whole reason we opted not to go.
I really was so excited. I was going to hike it with all my good friends, there were actually going to be boys involved, which shocks even myself, and it was just going to be grand.

Moral of the story: check the weather, make sure everyone will be in town, listen to that gut feeling that's telling you you probably won't end up going, and don't get your hopes up. Because now I'm just like, screw you. To everyone.

I did have a great time at city creek! I didn't buy a thing :) I'm just saving that for next week :) hopefully my shopping buddy won't bail on me.. Like he always does. He's so confusing.. *makes confused/ wondering face*


.. Life is a journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment