Monday, August 13, 2012

The beginning of... This week

We had pictures today. It went pretty well- I've done this enough times that it lost its appeal for me. But fun, nonetheless.
I don't know how I'm going to do this. I honestly can't make eye contact with anyone. I'm known as the blog girl, im sure of it. If it helps, I've bawled about that mistakes for hours now. Don't fret, I'm apologizing for it. I didn't mean it, I shouldn't have said it, and I know that it was wrong. Trust me, I'm still paying for it. You just have to understand the darkness in my life at that time. No, that's not a justification, but maybe it'll make more sense if you were to understand my motives.
It ruined my chance as captain, and the relationship I have with my coach. I love her, and she's gonna be amazing, but I have so much to prove to her- even with an apology. Here we go.


Here's to having a big, fat, loud mouth 👍 (thumbs up)

CHEERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment