Sunday, August 7, 2011

cutest names!.. and random things..

i thought id share these names now before i forget that i love them :]

1. Sutton (girl)
2. Spencer (girl)
3. Phoebe (girl)
4 Andrew (boy)

haha... can you tell which kind of kid i want?? kind? i talk like they're a pair of shoes... oh well. not something I'll be actually thinking about for.... 10 years? yes, at least that :]

also.

school.
i really hate school. i have such an inward anger towards it.
I'll go to school, tell myself I'm going to be good that day and i won't get angry at the teachers...
but i go and what do i do??? lose my temper.
great. and whole other year of it.
and.
and I'm not very excited to see... some certain people.
I'll control myself and be nice..
i am just certainly NOT excited to see you :] :]


one more thing.

drill.
starts up again tomorrow.
who knows what direction I'll take:
1. stay with it and stick it out...and pray that the best happens.
or
2. quit, get a job, have a real social life, do well in school.... possibly get fat.
who knows!
tomorrow and Tuesday will determine my path...


I've got a brain full of random things lately :] its absolutely beautiful :]

nothing funny happens in life anymore. so...
tah/xxx

1 comment:

  1. obviously, sutton is the cutest name ever.
    you have excellent taste.
    and um. ya know.. since i read you religiously. i think it's only fair that you at least go look here:
    http://superchargedtranquility.blogspot.com/
    that would be lovely :)

    ReplyDelete