Saturday, August 13, 2011

the fibers of my being ache for this one passion... dance.

have you ever been so excited to do something... that your whole self feels EXCITED??? alive?

well goodness.

i feel as if my nerves are on fire.

all i want to do is dance.
to turn, turn for ages. and do it well, and beautifully.
to jump, to leap. to leap high, and with grace. to feel the beauty your body can create. to SOAR through the air.
to capture those moments, and movements, in pictures.
and to admire them.

this week i found that i love to jump. and that I'm quite good at it. i LOVE it.
i love to turn as well. as long as i am NOT in gore boots on newly refurnished floors.
:]

can i just say....
do what you're passionate about. and do it well! and love it! take it all in. don't let the hard times get you down. go for it!! go for it FULLY! don't have regrets :]







of course... we all envy ladies like these... and wish that we could be just as beautiful. maybe in my next life.



also.
i have red hair :] pictures... soon?

"... if we want a picture, I'll have to roll up shorts up, and pull my duck down."

tah\XO

No comments:

Post a Comment