Friday, September 13, 2013

I want yellow sunflowers

I want yellow sunflowers and brick walls. White interiors and big windows. I want rain, and lots of it. I want views that make you stand in awe for hours. Specks of color and white comfy couches. I want to walk around in leggings, big slouchy sweaters and my hair in a braid. Mountains or hills, as long as they're green and lush. I want cool temperatures and rain puddles. I want a swing to sit next to you on, our knees touching and our hands intertwined. Big steaming cups of hot chocolate to hold with my hands with the sleeves creeping into my palms. I want book shelves. So many we have a room for them. And I want a white fire place. I want a wrap around porch to watch the rain fall. 

But most of all?
 I want yellow sunflowers. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment