Saturday, April 13, 2013

We continue to grow up with no eyes for the present

Last night we had a picnic, rode bikes down the canyon, laughed and joked, sat eating ice cream for hours, making memories and feelings to last a lifetime.

These are the times you remember forever. These are the times we don't have enough of, but when we get them, we never forget.

The people we spend time with impact us more than we know. And I love them. I love them more and more as the days go on and we continue to make memories like we did last night.

We have 50 days until I leave- until we don't see each other for two years. I beg we have more times like last night.

We had such a good time :)


I love my best friends, that's one thing you got right on as you spewed nasty words in my face. Thanks for recognizing the love I can capacitate.


... Today marks the day I became a big girl- I did my own eyeshadow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment