Thursday, April 18, 2013

Awkward.

I always thought I was awkward, but then I started living life during 2013 and I realized it's not my fault. My life is just awkward. Everything awkward finds me.


For example- I'm driving home from thanksgiving point, and this kid flashes me his number while doing the "point, nod, wink" move no one should ever do, let alone from a bus. So what do I do? Awkwardly avoid eye contact and make the smirk I think looks sexy in my head (*in my head). Gosh, Chloe.


Another moment: I'm texting this kid and I totally misinterpret what he said. So I'm getting ready to be like "be over in a sec, babe", but thankfully I'm a text-rereader and before pressing send, I looked over it again and save myself from a very humiliating moment. I certainly didn't need help with humiliating myself in that- whatever you want to call it.


One last one. During my fourth period, there's someone always tweeting nervous tweets about some girl he fancies. I have no idea who this kid is, except that he goes to my school, but I've noticed his tweets, obviously. Being the curious person I am, I look around the room to see if he happens to be in my class. No, he's not, which clears up a lot of my suspicion.
Earlier this evening... No, I'm sorry. Too awkward.


Okay, so maybe my LIFE isn't the awkward part. It's just ME.
....and maybe I tweet a lot.
I like it, okay?!


... Because two is always better than one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment