Friday, December 14, 2012

Competition number one

First competition of the season is tomorrow. I feel more prepared than I have in previous years, but now I understand the politics and I'm not just there to dance; I'm there to look good.
I've noticed that everyone looks the same- I mean that every team does the same thing; turns, kicks, handstands, drop splits... It's just nothing new. It's not exciting anymore. We finally have what it takes to win, and it's my last year. Give the program two years and they'll be incredible; they'll be unique. Which is what drill team needs. Desperately.
I'm excited to go to Jordan tomorrow. I feel so confident about how I look. The only thing that's worrying me is my lack of sleep. It's become a serious issue. But my adrenaline should pump me up when I'm out on the floor. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment