Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Clever remarks that aren't okay to actually put on social media.

"Hey! Utah can still break off from the US and become an independent country with Mitt as president! #WhosIn?"

"Looks like we can count on the second coming happening in the next four years.. With Obama as head leader."

"The only reason he was elected was because he's for gay marriage, which I'm not against, but come on. Look at the facts. He sucks."

"You know every anti- Romney follower I have is getting an unfollow. This is a very important issue, and you're just trying to be different. Shut up."


"Yes! I get to pay for everyone that doesn't work to have a house. How lucky am I?!"


"We have great oil wells in America.. Why not use them? Because that would make gas cheap.. We don't want that now do we?"




I hate this day.
Except that I'm going to dinner on Saturday. Whoooooo hooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment