Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I understand

Often times we don't see the reasoning for our trials and hard times until months and months down the road. Now that I'm calm, I'm over it, and someone knew, I can see with clarity what that taught me. Not only did I find out what it did for me, but also what it did to whoever became involved, as well. I get it.


I get it now.
He's there to help. Because he's like that, he has the ability to do that, to change lives.
She needed it.
I get it now.
No hard feelings.
Just happiness that she found someone so great.
Everyone deserves a someone like that.
Now on to others.
Prepare yourself... A difference will be made.

Congrats. Honestly, I'm so glad you were the ones to find each other.


Now, if only my life could decide to find me a someone in this desperate time of need... Hmmmmm. Where do I sign up?

No comments:

Post a Comment