Thursday, August 23, 2012

You're my favorite "twitter-er"

Brilliance. Sums up everything going through my head- which happens to be a whole slew of things [just be flattered]

On a scale of north Korea to America, how free are you on Saturday??

Earth is alive. But she has a cancer called humans.

Some nights I wish my lips could build a castle.

Don't waste your time, or time will waste you.

Who dares, wins.

Leave the sinking ship behind.

We're just two lost souls, swimming in a fishbowl, year after year.







Some things need to stay buried away in your heart, because reliving those feelings digs up all that hard work you did to cover them up and heal them.
// I really am SO grateful for my old friends! It's amazing that I could still have a relationship with those people so many years later. It's so touching that people would go out of their ways to call... And JUST chat- to laugh, and kid, and get to know each other all over again. And also- they want to hook me up with hot men. So I'm SO down with this whole thing.


Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment