Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First last days of Highschool.

Yesterday I started my senior year, not quite in style, but I started it. I wore a pink top, with a black lace neckline, white skinnies, a black belt, starkly sandals, and I wore my hair straight. Looking good just made me realize the reality of school, so I didn't think much of it.

To make a pretty Uneventful day short, I lived :) I did almost get killed by the mass amounts of sophomores in the hallways, but what's a few bruises, right? And when I say mass sophomores, I mean MASS! Like... 800 students in the graduating class massive! Ah!

Today... Today was a totally different story. Today I had drill, then seminary, and then two hours to just mess around before timp. OH. MY. GOSH. that school is amazing!! You walk in, and the fact that almost no one is wearing colored jeans, is crazy good! Everyone is so original! I don't know why I haven't gone there before this year- biggest mistake of my life. Also, they have zero dress code :) not that I'll follow that, but it's just weird to see people wearing tanks and short shorts and not getting in trouble... I like it! It gives people a chance to show their individuality :)

But don't get me started on that CLASS! It's awesome! And the great thing is, all of it transfers to WSU and I can major in it there. I'm so sold on that school! AND!! The even greater thing is we go to New York over spring break! I wouldn't be as excited I'd it were for any other class... This one will help me with college and my career :) :) I LOVE IT!




We had a great seminary lesson today. I loved what brother McGuire said: "He knows every card in every shuffle". It's so true, and it really showed what we believe in; not all the doctrines, but the plain and simpleness of what we REALLY believe- how to be Christlike and loving. I wish everyone could have been there for that lesson. Ah. I'm still raving over it :)



Have a good school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment