Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Drill Team: I need your advice.

So here's the scoop. Drill and dance company are supposed to have the same coach. I personally don't think that's going to work at all, but everyone else seems to think so. Drill will be a second priority, we will continue to have no respect or support, and our coach won't even be around for us. No, it just won't do.

I just don't know if I should stick around! I'm done one minute, not done the next. I don't want to deal with all this again! I've done it way too many times.

Pros of not doing it:
1. I can work all summer
2. Having a social life will be nice
3. I can do my fashion classes
4. I can be wild and free
5. The summer and school year will be about ME, not pleasing everyone around me.


Cons to quitting:
1. No friends
2. I'll get fat
3. I won't be able to dance everyday
4. Where will I go when I need to get away?


I feel like my pros are outweighing my cons.


WHAT DO I DOOOOOO!?

I don't want to compete against you anymore. I don't want to be part of a team I have to be self conscious on. I don't want to be a second priority. I don't want to be kicked to the curb; this is my SENIOR YEAR- every drill girl looks forward to this year because it's all about you. But not for me.


I'd love some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment