Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oh how I love feeling inadequate.

Wanna know one of the hardest things... Ever??
When someone you are extremely close with is better than you on so many different levels. It starts to sting.
I wish it didn't... But it does.
I know I shouldn't feel that way, but how can you help it?! They're so perfect(even though they will argue and argue that they aren't) and then.... I'm not.
Oh I am faaaaaaar from perfect. So far it's sad. And yet.. I'm with the person who makes me feel the worst.
But he makes me feel so GOOD! How can a person make you feel two completely different feelings?? All I know is that I'm so grateful for that person. So beyond grateful. And I am very proud of their accomplishments and offers... Don't get me wrong! It's hard to watch, though.
Oh I wish I were good enough for you.

Looks like I've found a new goal.

TahXXX

1 comment:

  1. If you're trying to be perfect than there's a few things you need to realize;
    1.Nobody else is even close either.
    2.If you're trying then that's all you need to worry about.
    3.If this person you are speaking of is who I think it is (your bf), then he loves you just the way you are. but I can't speak for him. You should get him to post on here.

    ReplyDelete