Sunday, January 30, 2011

the perfect me..

if i could pick the perfect me..

i have this addiction to the grungy, dirty, vintage look. i would LOVE to look like this everyday, but sadly, i just cant do it.

see?? does this not just shout chloe?? probably not, but i wish it did. it's just so hard to find all these pieces, pull them off, and be able to dress like this consistently. i wish.

bikes. aaaaaah bikes. i love them. just picture yourself riding this beautiful bike along the road.
doesn't it look perfect????! i think it definitely does :]

and of course i'll be having a picnic everyday. because picnics are great, and calm, and fun, and....ideal :] i'll ride my bike to a park full of trees, holding my basket on the handle of my bike. and of course, my cute husband will be riding his bike right next to me.
a man like this. not exactly like this, but something like this. pea coats. socks. scarves. the only thing missing in the photo is the hair. it needs to be long, and dirty. very europian :] and they must have facial hair. yes. that would be nice.

now of course these things are all just wishes. but i like to wish...so i will keep on wishing. i already have a great life... a great guy. nothing needs to change. this is just me wishing :]

ta.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the comment on my blog.
    You stole my font. but its okay ;)
    I like yours too :)
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete