Sunday, May 19, 2013

i won't fall out of love, i'll fall into you

i'm feeling so infinite right now. the moments that my heart seems to reach so many different ways; it reaches so long i get a sense of how long "infinite" really is.

i can say these feelings are due to the sweet boy who says cheesy things and then apologizes for his sweetness. i could say it's because i'm listening to the music that does that to me. or i could say it's because of a boy i like to consider my best friend, a big brother, and a feelings-maker. i could say it's because i've become comfortable with going out with a boy who dances with me to my car. maybe it's because i graduated seminary tonight next to the greatest youth i've ever known. maybe it's because i've felt the loving spirit.

maybe it's because i realized he is to me what he is to you; that comforting arm on a hard day, when my tears become a rainstorm and blend into the rain.



... maybe she wanted her to be right. maybe it wouldn't be so bad.


maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment