Thursday, February 7, 2013

Button up that leather jacket

We need to stop guessing and focus on just knowing.

Someone sent me this not two minutes ago.

I like it.

Stop being so insecure and do what you do proudly!

In lieu of this insightful saying, something brilliant and unheard of will take place this weekend. I know it (see what I did there?).


I suppose it's time to stop guessing, put on my big girl pants, and take a leap of faith.
Don't let me fall, please.



I got invited to go skiing with Sasha. Right when I think the first date will be the last, they always go and surprise me by asking me out again. This is something that is scarcely heard of in the realm of Chloe. But is it him I want to go out with...??



Men.


"Chloe, you go back out there and walk in with a smile on your face!"

No comments:

Post a Comment