Thursday, October 11, 2012

Blogging in the drivers seat of my jeep.

I always sit and just think after I get done driving. It's the only peace and quiet I get. It's my happy place.

I went on a run today.

I always find myself in the most amazing moments in time.

I found myself in one today on my run along Heritage Park trail in Cedar Hills.
:
As I was running, I was feeling invigorated; I was listening to Mumford & Sons, and I was feeling amazing. As we turned the corner, there we were running through arches of yellow trees, on yellow ground.
It was magnificent.
I know a higher power exists through moments like those. How could something so beautiful exist without a creator?
Right in that moment, I knew (upon already knowing) that everything I have been taught from the gospel... Is TRUE. I always have those powerful feelings when I'm in nature- it SHOWS me the love my Father in Heaven has for me.


.... And she got ready to paint, carve, cut, and glitter those pumpkins.
Here's to Fall Break 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment