Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1, 2012: what a good day

I started the day out with an interview. I wore a blue and white stripped pencil skirt, a baggy white blouse, coral strait sandals, and coral jewelry; it was very cute :)
I show up to this interview being 17.... Everyone there was like.., 25-40. Hahahhahahha! It was so funny! They wanted someone who could make a career of this, which isn't what I wanted (obviously since I'm a senior in Highschool). Anyway, it was a great experience.
I came home and took a nice 3 hour nap. I then went shipping for my daddy's surprise birthday breakfast tomorrow :)
The best part was the beach cruiser ride with my best friends :) we are so GOSH DANG CUTE!!! Like honestly.
We then got home. Steph rode her bike home, I drove baby blue (her slug bug). As we are trying- and failing at- to get in the car, we get water-balloons thrown at us by complete strangers! Not only once, but twice! We thankfully got away before they could make a round three.
We got real hungry, so after looking at our adorbs pictures on my bed, we went to madys to make a delightful pizza!! It was real good :)

Over all... A successful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment