Wednesday, May 23, 2012

You are a diamond.. Precious, priceless, irreplaceable: drill team, year two: check!

You are a diamond/ worthy, dynamic, and strong/ capable of conquering all/ as gods child you belong/ among the heavens/ sparkling like rare jewels/ classy and proud/ feeling anew/ belief in yourself/ is a key to your life/ without it, you fall/ living in angst and strife/ take pride in yourself/ you're genuine and rare/ choose a life that is precious/ and gleam bright and fair/ you're a cut above the rest/ priceless and refined/ know your worth/ be spectacular, be divine/ for a diamond is a true find/ desired, loved, a prize/ And that is you, one of a kind: irreplaceable and wise.

I wish to express the love I have for my team. They are the best friends, sisters, and eternal companions anyone could ever have. I am incredibly blessed to have come to know and love these girls. They are a part of me, a part I won't EVER forget. They have made my junior year worth it :) true friends are the ones you fight with, confide in, laugh at, smile with, and spend all your time with... And they still love you :) thank you girls for being that for me :) an eternity of "thanks you's" wouldn't even begin to say how grateful I am to you! You got me through the hardest time of my life... I am who I am thanks to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment