Tuesday, April 17, 2012

(Before I start, just know that I ramble. A lot. And I'm quite the scatterbrain).

Right now, at this exact moment.. I'm grateful for everything :) I'm so much more appreciative of the little things :) I feel genuine happiness :) whether that stays tomorrow, that's up to me- but I hope it does, cause I miss feeling happy and I miss caring :)

Whatever happens tomorrow, we've had today - One Day

My goodness... Crying because I feel happy!? Can we tell I've been lacking that lately?? :) I'll take small, insignificant moments like this any day... Just to replace the anger and frustration. I would rather live in this moment forever then feel angry ever again. I've felt enough anger to last me two lifetimes.

Smiling.. I like it :)
Thank you :) It means the world :)


Late night call, tears, and a blog post.. Random :) but nice... Incredibly nice :)
Tah.

No comments:

Post a Comment