Sunday, July 3, 2011

Life sucks.

My summer has done nothing to be but make me miserable. I have seen my boyfriend 6 times... And I'll be lucky to make it 9 by the time school starts. No one understands how hard that is for me.
I have drill everyday for basically the rest of the summer... Which then takes away my time with my best friend. I already haven't had any.
Basketball? I really thought I liked it. I thought the coaches were amazing men... But now I'm just terrified of them. I can't even support my friends?? Nope, and you probably shouldn't go to any games ever again, either. I can't go to the store without fear of spotting one of them... Because I would honestly probably start crying.
I feel extremely neglected. Girls need reassurance sometimes. Whether it be in a relationship, or just in a friendship. Not that I really have either right now.
I'm scared of what the future holds. I hate growing up.
Mostly Im just sick of having no time. Things are so inconvenient right now.
My heart can't take it anymore. What the hell am I supposed to do!? Please exude my language. All I want to do is swear lately.
Life??? Just stop.
Trials are good clo... They make you stronger. You'll be a better person at the end of it :)

See that??^^^^^^^ that would be me being bipolar. I'll have 15 minutes of crying and feeling sorry for myself, and then I'll be fine. I think I need to be mediated :)
Don't think I'm crazy.
I'm just confused.
Tah(again) XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment