Friday, March 25, 2011

day one...

introduce yourself in words and pictures. easy.

me being a cavette...


me and my bestest friend...

one of the many different faces of Chloe...
just.
me.
so. as you can see... I'm kinda a wide variety type girl.
i love chocolate.
i love to read.
i love taking baths.
i love my friend.
i believe in God.
i believe in life.
and love.
i believe in laughter
and being happy.
i try to live my life to the best of my ability.
i don't know who i am, or who i will be.
(not yet anyways)
i don't hate.
i really don't like my profile.
i love to dance.
i miss doing it everyday.
i love my team.
i love to work hard at everything I'm given.
(except school. i nearly got a D-......)
i love my life and everything in it. including bad days, including trials, including every bad thing that has happened to me. they make me stronger :]

get to know me better :] maybe we'll be friends....

tah
XXX

1 comment:

  1. aww. girl you are so cute. that first photo is stunning!

    ReplyDelete