Saturday, February 26, 2011

NEW SHOES!

Woke up cold one Tuesday,
I'm looking tired and feeling quite sick,
I felt like there was something missing in my day to day life,
Pulled out some jeans and a T-Shirt that seemed clean,
Topped it off with a pair of old shoes,
So I quickly opened the wardrobe,
That were ripped around the seams,
And I thought
these shoes just don't suit me.

[CHORUS:]
Hey, I put some new shoes on,
And suddenly everything is right,
I said, hey, I put some new shoes on and everybody's smiling,

It's so inviting,
Oh, short on money,
But long on time,
Slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine,
And I'm running late,
And I don't need an excuse,

'cause I'm wearing my brand new shoes.

Hey! i bought some new shoes :]
NEEEEEW SHOES!! who doesn't love them?!
 and... they're riding boots :]
they
are
beautiful.


over the knee, rich, chocolate brown riding boots :]



"I much prefer being a man. Women have to spend so much time pulling themselves together, and their shoes kill your feet."

*************************************************

 PS:
i did this sweet photo shoot today with my fabulous friend. this is what i wore :]
flower dress with puffy sleeves
lace tights
oxfords
white frilly socks over the tights
sun hat with a black bow
purple, velvet belt... braided, carmel belt
I'd say it was very cute :]
more pictures coming soon!



1 comment: